Each year, we are pleased to be able to accommodate a high number of families who make the positive choice to send their children to Ryedale School from outside of our catchment area. This year, due to a natural dip in our Year 6 in-catchment numbers, there will be significantly more places available to out of catchment families. Therefore, we are confident that every family who wishes to secure a place for their child for the September 2021 intake will be successful. Please contact Ms Stephanie French via email: [email protected] for details on how to secure a place.
We are very much hoping to be able to conduct our transition programme on our school site this year, (subject to Government restrictions). Our comprehensive programme of induction activities will enable our new Year 7 cohort for September 2021 to experience life at Ryedale School, gain confidence with the move to secondary school and make new friends.
Planned programme of events:
- Literacy Day – Thursday 24th June to Wednesday 30th June 2021* (*your school will inform you of their allocated day)
- Out of catchment Year 6 students
- Induction Day – Wednesday 7th July 2021
- Open Evening – Thursday 1st July 2021
- Activities Afternoon – Friday 16th July 2021
- Summer Holiday Event – w/c Monday 26th July 2021
Please see below two videos that we prepared for Year 6 pupils last year when our induction programme had to take place remotely. You should find these valuable in giving a flavour of our school.
To view our school prospectus, please visit: https://ryedaleschool.org/prospectus/