Ryedale School Summer 2020 Key Stage 4 Examination Results
- Our Progress 8 score is 1.1
- Our school’s attainment 8 score is 57.65
- 87% of students gained at least a grade 4 in both English and Maths
- 62% of students gained at least a grade 5 in both English and Maths
- 40% of students achieved grade 4 or above in the English Baccalaureate
- 33% of students achieved grade 5 or above in the English Baccalaureate
- Average English Baccalaureate APS score per pupil: 5.11
- 23% of all grades achieved were top grades (A*/A/ 7/8/9)
- All students from the 2020 cohort are still in education, training or employment
List of students who achieved 8 or more GCSEs at Grade 8 or 9:
Francesca Cuming; Cally Cussons; Adam Dangerfield; Katie Dargan; Lucas Duncan; Alexander Gilhooley; Charlotte Hickman; Isla McClanachan; Phoebe Parsons; Rebecca Phillips; Kit Saggers; Jack Towler and Larissa Walker.
I would like to congratulate Ryedale students on their fantastic results this year. This Year 11 cohort is an exceptional group of young people and in spite of the unprecedented difficulties they endured in their final year, our students can and should be justifiably proud of their results. It was wonderful to see our students again on the GCSE results day, marking the end of what has been a truly extraordinary year for them.
This cohort has achieved brilliantly both on an individual level and collectively and I am delighted that they are now set up to embark upon the next step in their education.
Congratulations to the Class of 2020 and we wish you every success for the future.