Ryedale School students are entitled to download, install and activate up to five copies of Microsoft Office 365 Professional Plus, on their home devices including iOS and Android Devices as well as Windows based computers. This is available through Microsoft’s Student Advantage Scheme. On leaving the school the student’s Office 365 ProPlus licence will expire and the software will be deactivated.
To install Office 365 ProPlus a student must first log into their Office 365 email account via the email link on the school website. Login credentials are a student’s school email address and password.
- From the top right hand corner of the screen click the ‘cog/gear’ and choose Office 365 settings.
- On the Office 365 settings page click on ‘software’.
- Please read carefully the information provided on this page, paying particular attention to ‘Review system requirements’.
- If you are happy to proceed, click the install button to download and install the software.
- Please be aware the install time will vary depending on your internet speed
Mr S Hadden/Mr M McCandless (Network Manager/Head Teacher)
This software is provided free by Microsoft. Installation of this software is at your own discretion.
Ryedale School does not offer any advice or support on system requirements, installation, maintenance, training or any other aspect of these Microsoft products, including issues with your internet connection and home devices.